ANNOUNCEMENT: WE ARE REOPENING FROM SATURDAY 4TH JULY 2020 AND WE ARE EXCITED TO BE WELCOMING YOU BACK
Here’s what you need to know:
We’re delighted to be opening our doors again to you following the Government’s decision to allow outdoor paid attractions to open.
Know before you go:
We look forward to welcoming you at Madrenaline, The health and safety of our guests and staff is always our number one priority and to keep everyone safe, we’ve introduced a number of additional hygiene and safety measures which you’ll see in place when you next visit
1. We have changed the way we run all of our activities which will make it easier to adhere to the social distancing rules put into place by the government.
2. We shall now stagger all of our activities & bookings across the day, limiting the contact with other customers, which means the activity centre may offer you bookings later into the summer evenings.
3. The office has been changed to adhere to social distancing measures so all customers will be prohibited to enter any of the indoor buildings (except the gun stables)
4. Extra cleaning and safety precautions have been implemented as you may have expected and we will be doing extra cleaning throughout the day to make your experience as safe as possible for you.
5. On arrival at the venue you will be greeted by a member of staff who will take your temperature first and if all ok you will ask you to sanitize your hands at that station, we will offered you a pair of protective gloves to wear throughout your experience with us. Any person who is displaying a high temperature (above 37.8 degrees) associated with fever will not be permitted to enter Madrenaline.
Hand sanitizer stations have been put in strategic places around the venue and you will be asked to use it before you do any of our activities.
6. Helmets, knee pads and body armour for the Segway activity will be cleaned and disinfected after each use as will the Bows, Arrows, Axes, Air Rifles, Spheres, Stations & any other equipment we use at the venue. This will of course take extra time so please do be patient with us to ensure your safety.
We regret to inform you that until its safe to do so spectators are not allowed at the venue, only participants and guardians are allowed onsite at this time until its safe to open spectator areas and picnic benches. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause at this time. If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 DO NOT travel and attend, you will be offered a rebooking for a nominal rebooking fee.